Pages

Monday, September 6, 2021

The life cycle of a box part 4

After the puppet show I decided to turn the box into a marble run. To turn it into a marble

run I collected lots of boxes and folded them and stuck them on the sides of the box. Once the marble run was done I got a container and put 3 different sized cups in it. If the marble fell in the container then you would get 10 points if it fell in the biggest cup then you would get 50 points the next cup you would get 75 points and the final cup you would get 100 points. You got ten marbles to try and get the highest score. The highest score I got was 310.








2 comments:

  1. Morning Zara,
    yes, this is what I have been waiting for, the long awaited Part 4!! The much loved box has sure given you all lots of fun Zara. I'm sure it was tricky recycling those boxes, folding them and then sticking them onto the side. What did you use to stick them? I'm wondering if you had a plan before you started creating the marble run? It was a good idea to have different containers with different scores. I have so enjoyed reading your detailed descriptions and seeing the photos and videos you are sharing. Thank you X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy
      I just used tape to stick the marble run on. And no I didn't really plan it.
      Zara

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.