Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

My scuba diving story

 




One day on Easter island 2 people could be found scuba diving they were Adolf Hitler and his wife. They were looking around for anything  interesting  when a statue of a person came out of the ground then they saw a twinkle of green light. They went over to see what was there and then found it a hole pile of emeralds. He went over for a closer look and then six men popped out of the statue.

Suddenly he found himself wearing handcuffs  and getting dragged up to the surface. Then the six men pulled them onto the boat and tied them together. Just then a thought popped into his head it was his fault they had got captured he had gone closer to the emeralds it had been a trap.

Finally they were taken to shore put in the back of a truck and driven away. The truck stopped and one of the men took him to a building with a sign saying jail. He was waiting in the seating area when a guard came and took him to a cell. Then the guard told him that someone would come to see him. When the person came he said his name was Jack and said he was here to kill him. One shot of a bullet and he was dead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.