Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2021

The life cycle of a box part 1

 The day before lockdown my family got a new couch which came with a massive box! So we turned it into a playhouse by cutting two flaps at the sides so we could get in and it would still close. When the playhouse was done we played shadow puppets on the wall because it was still dark. I leant how to make a dog on the wall with my hands. I put a sleeping bag and some balls in the playhouse. Me and my brother made a line down the middle so we had our own sides. 






1 comment:

  1. Hi Zara,
    what good timing to have such a huge box at this time- the perfect thing to turn into a playhouse. Such fun! That was a good idea putting the line down the middle too. It's fun making shadow puppets on the wall, some people are very good at that. I wonder if you will add anything else to your playhouse?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.